What is Chiltern Voice FM?
- We are a fully licensed Ofcom (RSL) FM Radio Station
- We will be broadcasting 24 hours a day on FM over a large area including Chesham, Amersham and Great Missenden for 2 weeks from 7th February 2016
- Our programmes are specially designed to appeal to a local audience with a topical mix of speech and music content
Why Advertise on Chiltern Voice?
- We are a not-for-profit-making Community project, broadcasting on FM, with any profits going to local charities
- All staff and radio professionals are unpaid volunteers
- As a commercial FM radio station we can acknowledge your support on air in a number of ways, from overall project sponsorship, to sponsorship of individual programmes or just advertising your company or products (subject to UK broadcast legislation)
- You can use this opportunity to boost your local community profile
- We can discuss other press opportunities, such as joint press releases
- Regular 30 second adverts from under £1 per slot
- 1 advert across the 15 days played every other hour for only £150
- Your advert will play in rotation with others
- Your logo will appear on the Chiltern Voice website
Show & feature sponsorship – prices on application
- Individual shows can be sponsored by a single company
- Travel & Weather sponsorship are available
- Many other sponsorship opportunities
All adverts and on-air credits include free basic 1 voice production by the Chiltern Voice team, or we can use your pre-existing audio package.
Free Commercial Production Service
All advert payments include one free production session by the Chiltern Voice team.
What is included in this?
- We will arrange for one of our presenters or professional voice over artists to record a voiceover from a script that you supply. This should be based on a maximum of 28 seconds when read at a sensible pace. You can supply your own voiceover but this must be recorded to a reasonably high standard with minimum background noise and in a good acoustic environment.
- We will edit the voiceover to fit the 30 second slot, and may have to remove certain words if the duration exceeds the length of the commercial.
- We will then add some appropriate music and sound effects to make the commercial more interesting to the listener.
- We will edit and mix the commercial to a suitable standard for broadcast, and place it in the broadcast schedule according to the tariff that you have agreed.
What is not included?
- We are a not able to enter into a process of approval by advertising clients which involves changing the voiceover, music or sound effects, or the editing and mixing of the commercial.
- We are not able to allow clients to be involved in the scheduling of commercials in our programming, except where specific sponsorship arrangements have been agreed.
What do I do if I want to produce my own commercial?
- We can use your existing audio package providing it is technically suitable for broadcast.
- You can contact one of the following companies who offer fully professional commercial production facilities:
- JMS – Phone: 01603 811855 Website: www.jms-group.com
- Hot Source Audio – Phone: 01481 726622 Website: www.hotsourceaudio.com
- RPC Audio – Phone: 01502 558581 Website: www.radioproductioncompany.co.uk
Many others are available – just search “radio commercial production” on the internet.