Chiltern Voice is offering local charities, voluntary groups & not-for-profit organisations the opportunity to be heavily featured for the duration of 1 month on the air, across our broadcast area of Amersham & Chesham.
With thousands of people tuning in each and every week Chiltern Voice is an ideal platform to promote your project. This is the ideal platform to create awareness and let more people know about your project, giving people information about your organisation, your objectives and potentially details of upcoming events, initiatives or how they might get involved.
If you are selected as ‘Charity of the Month’, throughout the month you are on air, you should expect to receive the following from Chiltern Voice:
- At least 1 on air interview about your organisation, but this could be more especially with different angles to cover
- Radio Advertising Package worth over £100, which includes your advert played over 100 times per week
- Creation of a 30sec audio advert for your organisation
- Publication of a BLOG on our website about your organisation (editorial will need to be provided by yourselves)
- Feature of your organisation and the fact you are ‘Charity of the Month’ on our social media
To have your group / organisation featured, please complete the simple form below, and we will be in touch…